" a piss ant blog" -Rikimaru


"Dethtron, you are...an asshole" - 38% of Dick Move Readers


" I probably won't read unless I'm bored as shit at work" - A. Hack



"I cannot bring myself to actually read this drivel"- anonymous

"pox riddled post coital stain of a blog"- anonymous



Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Return of the Math!

It has been a while, but I think it's high time to resurrect the Dick Move Mathlete of the Week Program.  I just stumbled across Zheilt's blog Custodes and was pretty well blown away by what I found there.  It's a damn shame, but it looks like he's been at it for a little over a month now and doesn't have much of a following yet, in spite of some pretty good content- whore yourself out more.  Join the HoP, we'll get you some readers :)

Whoring of the blog network aside, Zheilt appears to have a pretty good grasp on stats and excel and has made some pretty easily readable charts, such as this one showing why melta lances are not really going to be the end of gaming as we know it.  He does similar things for several other topics, so take some time, poke around his site and make sure to follow it if you like what you see- I know I did.  Nice work Zheilt.  I'm looking forward to seeing more of your stuff.

3 comments:

Zheilt said...

Oh hey, that's me. How'd you find my blog? I thought I was keeping it fairly hidden.

I've been sort of avoiding all the whoring because the less people that read my blog, the less pressure there is to put out good content. (and the less embarrassing it is to share my thought processes) Oh well, I guess I'll finally have to man up and join the HoP now.

Thanks for the spotlight!

Loquacious said...

Math is evil... that is all.

Phalanx said...

Wait wait wait... People were complaining about S6 melta/lances? Are you trying to troll me or something? It doesn't take a mathematician to see that they're equal to meltaguns against AV 14 and worse against everything else.

If people seriously thought S6 melta/lance weapons were OP...

Anyways, good work Zheilt. It's nice to see people using math.